29 Jun 2011

Welcome

OK so welcome to my blog.

I only set it up yesterday, with help from my dear friend Ashley who is better with computers than I am, so there is not yet anything to look at on it but I am very excited about what it will become in the future as I add things to it.  This blog will be a sort of running commentary of the foody side of my life, in it I will discuss the exciting things that I cook, with recipes and photos, talk about exciting things that I discover about food, and maybe even mention good restaurants that I have been to or particularly nice things that have been cooked for me.

I hope that this, my very first post, will be followed by many more and that soon enough this webpage will reflect more fully my love of all things food.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment